You might have heard about angels, but have you ever heard about Guardian Angels? We all know who angels are and why they are around us all the time. But, do we know who Guardian Angels are and why they exist?
Every wondered if you were appointed a specific angel just to take special care of you and no one else? If you have, your thinking has lead to the right path. There is an angel who is always with you, who is appointed by the Divine just to take care of YOU! That angel is known as your Guardian Angel. Discover now the Guardian Angel Prayer
Who Is a Guardian Angel?
A Guardian Angel is that angel who is with you at all times, from the moment you are born until the day you breathe your last breath.
The Guardian Angel is with you at all times to help, guide, and assist you throughout your life. Whether you pray to him to be around you or not, he is always there in your surroundings.
The sole purpose of the Guardian Angel is to help you in times of need. The way you can call upon him is by making a Guardian Angel prayer. But, for your prayer to be effective, you need to know how to call upon your Guardian Angel.
How to Call Upon Your Guardian Angel
To call upon your Guardian Angel, you need to make a prayer, obviously. Prayers need to be made with a good intention and a pure heart. If you make a prayer to your Guardian Angel, asking for some help at the expense of harming someone else, then the Guardian Angel will never respond to your prayer.
Just like that, if you make a Guardian Angel prayer asking the angel to harm someone because it will give you pleasure, your prayer will never be accepted. So, you need to be very careful what you ask for.
Having a good intention is the primary rule to follow when you want to make a prayer. The second rule to follow is to have a good heart and peace of mind while praying. You need to be in your comfort zone and let your emotions out while praying. The more your emotions are shown, the more effective your prayer is.
Guardian Angel Prayer – How to begin?
If you wish to get the help, guidance, or assistance of your Guardian Angel, then you need to make a Guardian Angel prayer. It is a very simple process if you follow the rules as stated:
- You need to find a place where you feel comfortable, and you have your peace of mind. The place should not be disturbing or should not be too noisy as you will be required to give your best level of concentration.
- Next, you need to tune into your intuition and focus on what you want to ask your Guardian Angel for. It can be help in some matter, guidance with a pending decision, or assistance with some issue that you can’t seem to resolve.
- Once, you know what you want to ask for, you need to focus on it as much as you can. You need to forget everything else about the world and the people in it and focus on the prayer you need to make.
- Then, you need to make your Guardian Angel prayer which may be something like the following:
- Once you have made your prayer, you will feel as if a light has started to surround you. You will feel the light entering your body and your soul. This is the indication that the Guardian Angel prayer you just made has been heard. It is a confirmation that your Guardian Angel is with you and will help you with the matter you asked for help in.
OH, MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, I THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME AND GUIDING ME THROUGHOUT MY LIFE. WITHOUT YOUR ASSISTANCE AND HELP, I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FOLLOW THE RIGHT PATH.
I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND ASK FOR YOU TO HELP ME IN MY LIFE IN… (SPEAK THE INTENT OF THE PRAYER YOU NEED TO MAKE) …
THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME ENERGETICALLY AND THANK YOU FOR HEALING MY SOUL WITH YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT. KEEP ASSISTING ME IN SEEING THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT WILL HELP SERVE ME IN MY LIFE, AND HELP ME TUNE INTO YOUR PRESENCE WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF YOUR GUIDANCE.
Thank Your Guardian Angel
Angel praying is the way to get help, guidance, and assistance from the angelic realm. Whatever the angels decide for you is going to benefit you in the short run and the long run. You need always to be praying to your Guardian Angel to not only ask for help, guidance, and assistance, but to also thank him for all the support and help he has provided you with in your whole life.
Your Guardian Angel is always available so do not hesitate to ask for help. He was appointed to guide and help you in your life and is always somewhere around you, even if you think he is not. Tune into his love and light and allow him to heal your mind and soul.